Addition: Paper distributed by Mr Bill Cummings B Econ QU (Cummings Economics), Bill will also be participating in the Q&A session. Subject : Historical, Economic & Population Trends affecting potential viability of New States in Northern Australia.
J3163 North's Economic Progress.pdf
Special Guests :
Member for Hill The Hon. Shane Knuth (Katters Australia Party)
Member for Hinchinbrook The Hon. Nick Dametto (Katters Australia Party)
Central & North Queensland businesses supporting better communities:
Apologies received :
Senator, The Hon Matthew Canavan, Minister for Resources and Northern Australia
Member for Capricornia, Ms Michelle Landry MP, Chief Nationals Whip
Member for Dawson, Mr George Christensen MP
Member for Callide, Mr Colin Boyce
Member for Mackay, Mrs Julieanne Gilbert
Member for Cairns, Mr Michael Healy
Member for Kepple, Mrs Brittany Lauga
Member for Mundingburra, The Hon Coralee O'Rourke, Minister for Communities and Minister for Disability Services and Seniors
Member For Mulgrave, The Hon Curtis Pitt, Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
The purpose of the New State Forum is to:
1. Build a broad support base to further the mission of the "The Goal" of the Boot Brisbane campaign.
2. Identify the extent of electorates to be included in the future petition.
3. Establish a committed leadership group in Cairns.
4. Develop the FORUM such that it can be readily replicated in other regional cities.
5. Ensure we have the means to engage the public and media on a continuous basis.
6. Provide a point of contact for all individuals and groups seeking similar outcome.
7. Inspire FORUM attendees to register on the bootbrisbane.com web site and encourage them to create awareness throughout their various networks.